We can hire out unlined marquees, giving you a practical and functional enclosed area with plenty of space and flexibility. Our marquee hire options allow you to choose marquees in various sizes to suit your needs, as well as offering a full delivery, installation, take down and removal service. Put your marquee anywhere. It can be placed on various surfaces, including grass, tarmac and concrete. The A-frame structure of the marquee is self-supporting, making it less cluttered and more stable. There’s no need for guy ropes or central poles.
Why might you choose
an unlined marquee?
- Unlined marquees (PVC & frame) on their own are very on trend. They are suitable for more casual events too, where you don’t need any additional insulation, draping or formal furniture, and the most important aspect is the space inside.
- Unlined marquees can be accesorised in different ways using festoon lighting, coloured lighting, lanterns balloons & rustic furniture.
- You can hire marquees of various sizes, making them suitable for many different event types. We have marquees for as few as ten people, and marquees large enough to accommodate hundreds.
- We have flexible hire options, so you can make your marquee look exactly the way you want it to. Include lights, or carpet hire, or anything else you need – we will be flexible depending on your event.
Get in touch to find out about availability and to ask us any questions you might have about marquee hire.
Call Cameo Event Hire on 020 8659 8000 or email . If you would like to, book a time to come in – we are based at Kent House Lane, Beckenham BR3 1QZ.
A marquee without linings is most commonly used for:
Festivals and shows
Casual lunches or celebrations
Fairs and open days
Outdoor sporting events
18th birthday celebrations
21th birthday celebrations
These are some of the main benefits of
choosing an unlined marquee :
- It keeps costs down. Hiring a marquee without linings or dressings is very cost effective. You can save a significant amount in comparison to a lined marquee.
- Personalised. Create your own bespoke space using our festoon lighting, uplighters, fairy lights and various styles of rustic and LED furniture.
- Light and bright inside. Unlined marquees/PVC & frame can come with more windows and open walls, so they’re very light inside. Create the perfect ambience for your event.
- Available as just a canopy. The PVC & frame can be reduced to just a canopy if this is all you need – though with the British weather, we’d usually suggest having walls!
See some of our marquee options by exploring our gallery. Find out what we can offer you, and start getting some inspiration for your own event.
If you have any questions about marquees, just ask! We are always here to help and advise, so you can find the perfect marquee to suit your needs.
Get in touch
Contact us to enquire about your marquee hire options. We will be happy to advise you further on ranges and availability.
Marquee hire details
Why not talk to one of our consultants about your event and we can advise you further, finding the right marquee size for you and making sure it will meet your needs? We can add in linings, lights and carpet depending on your requirements.
Marquees come in a modular size format of 3m. You could choose a width of 3m, 6m, 9m, or wider on request. Any length is possible using these 3m intervals. We will be able to advise you on sizes when you enquire.
We are well known and highly experienced in the world of marquee hire, making the process for you to hire out a marquee as simple as possible. We will set up and take down your marquee for you, making sure it is correctly installed and positioned for your event.
What our customers say
Need to hire
We are an all-round event equipment hire company with plenty of options. Whether you need stands for your exhibition or patio chairs for guests at your fair, we have what you need.